Midlands and East Partnership Conference – 24 March 2017
The Midlands and East partnership conference was held on 24 March at Kettering conference centre. The conference explored how to make the Midlands and East region a great place for NHS staff to work, with a focus on partnership working and staff experience, health and wellbeing and STPs.
Delegates attending were:
- Challenged - discuss regional and local challenges and talk about how they can be solved in partnership to make Midlands and East NHS a great place to work.
- Inspired - hear about good practice and local case studies, take ideas and learning back to your workplace.
- Connected - network with colleagues from three regional SPFs as well as colleagues from local employers.
- Informed - find out about the latest best practice and national thinking.
The conference programme focused on three themes:
- staff health and wellbeing
- staff experience
- the development of STPs in partnership.
You can take a look at the presentation from the conference.